Sparrow is a developer toolkit that aims to help you lower communication costs by using shared Cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity with a cluster of low-cost LoRa sensors.
With Sparrow, our familiar JSON-based development experience is extended all the way down to individual LoRa sensor nodes: JSON is sent from sensors to the LoRa gateway, securely routed through the Notecard, then on to Notehub and your cloud app of choice.
The Sparrow Development Kit contains everything you need to get started building device cluster applications with the Notecard.
- Notecard WiFi v1
- Notecarrier A
- 2 Sparrow Reference Sensors with onboard motion (PIR), temp, and humidity (BME280) sensors in a ready-to-deploy enclosure
- 3 Sparrow Essentials Boards (one for Gateway and two for adding your own sensors)
- 4 AAA Lithium batteries for the reference sensors
- 3 CR2032 coin cell batteries for the Essentials Boards
- STLINK-V3MINI for sensor programming
- USB Cable
- Female-to-Female JST SH (Qwiic) connector for turning your Notecard and Notecarrier into a LoRa gateway