Notecarriers are companion development boards designed to make it easy to prototype and deploy IoT solutions with the Notecard.
The Notecarrier F is a carrier board designed for quick prototyping with Adafruit Feather-based microcontrollers. It can be used with any Feather-compatible device and includes Qwiic ports for connecting I2C peripherals.
Included is a flexible Molex 209142 antenna for use with either LTE or GPS. If you require a dual LTE/GPS antenna, we recommend adding on the flexible LTE+GPS antenna (or you may choose to use your own preferred antenna).
Notecarrier F also features a switch to enable Notecard Outboard Firmware Update. This capability supports "over the air" firmware updates and does not involve firmware running on the host MCU directly.
- Notecarrier F with Pre-soldered Headers (Datasheet)
- Notecarrier F with Loose Header Pins (Datasheet)
Key Notecarrier F Specs
- Adafruit Feather-compatible header socket.
- Breadboard-compatible Notecard 13-pin header.
- Breadboard-compatible 24-pin Adafruit Feather breakout header.
- Notecard M.2 Key E connector socket and mounting screw receptacle.
- Micro USB port to power Notecarrier and provide a USB Serial command interface to Notecard.
- External Nano-SIM slot for use of an optional secondary SIM.
- 2 Qwiic/StemmaQT I2C ports for attaching external peripherals.
- JST PH connector for a LiPo battery.
- JST PH connector for a solar panel.
- JST PH connector for V+.
- JST SH 3.3V I2C connector.
- Battery slide switch to disconnect battery when not in use.
- Front and back pin labels.