NOTE: Notecard Cell+WiFi quantities are limited. Lead times may vary as we fulfill customer orders in the coming weeks!
The Notecard is a device-to-cloud data pump that reduces the complexity of building connected solutions with secure, reliable cellular and Wi-Fi. As an embeddable system on module (SoM), the Notecard can be used with any microcontroller for both greenfield and retrofit projects using your own design, or one of our custom designed Notecarriers.
The Notecard Cell+WiFi allows for dynamic fallback from Wi-Fi to cellular, indoor location tracking via Wi-Fi Triangulation, and global LTE Cat-1 access (or region-specific access with other variants).
With just two lines of code you can send data to the cloud in minutes, with no complex device registration or provisioning required. With a powerful JSON-based API, you can program the Notecard over USB, or control it from your preferred microcontroller or single-board computer using one of our open-source firmware libraries. Connect from your preferred host to the Notecard using Serial or I2C.
The Notecard is designed to work with a cloud service for ingesting and processing device data. Notehub provides secure device connectivity, project and fleet management, and simple routing to 3rd-party cloud services.
- LTE Cat-1 and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for Global Use (Datasheet and Country Coverage)
- LTE Cat-1 and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for North America (Datasheet and Country Coverage)
- LTE Cat-1 and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for EMEA (Datasheet and Country Coverage)
Key Notecard Cell+WiFi Specs
- Includes a secure element with a factory-installed ECC P-384 certificate, provisioned at chip manufacture.
- Integrated GPS and accelerometer.
- Designed to operate on battery power, be "always-on" to maintain time and location, while typically drawing less than 18µA@5V, when idle.
- Bundled with 10 years of service and 500MB of cellular data.
- No cellular subscriptions, SIM fees, or monthly minimums apply.
- PTCRB Certified Module.
- Includes a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi module with Wi-Fi to Cellular fallback capabilities.