This Li-SOCl2 battery from Tadiran is perfect for the high current pulses that the Notecard can experience when in a region that requires the use of GSM networks. We've tested numerous batteries with Notecard-based applications and, with the ability to handle sustained 2A pulses and high capacity retention over a number of years, Tadiran Li-SOCl2 batteries are second-to-none. Add one of these batteries to your project and rest easy that your Notecard will stay online for as long as you need.
Due to regulations in shipping batteries containing lithium, international shipments of this product are unavailable at this time.
Key Battery Specs
- Capacity to 3.0V (@0.5A @1% duty cycle): 19 Ah
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Maximum 1 second pulse to 3.0V: 3A
- Maximum pulse length @0.5A to 2.8V: 1000 sec
- Delay time to 3.0V @0.5A: No Delay
- Operating temperature range: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Capacity retention after 10 years: 96%